Thanks for Joining me on this Wild Ride...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but to learn how to Dance in the Rain...or Snow

Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1st the Beginning of the New Me

Today I start, and I'm excited yet nervous. I spent the last week acting like I was never gonna eat good foods again. I went to all my favorite restaurants and ordered my favorite foods. It was like I was a dead woman walking her last mile. I also ended up 2 pounds lighter for my start then I was when I sent in my entry for Valley's Biggest Loser contest. I cleaned out all the bad foods in my fridge and cupboards and threw away all the spoiled good foods I bought on my last attempt to begin dieting. Ooops I'm not trying to use that word, though that's what it is. I don't care what you call it but consciously forcing myself to change my eating habits is DIEting. I have signed up for some community walking and belly dancing classes plus a class on how to snow shoe. My co-worker Amy and I will begin walking on our breaks and then I plan to walk at home for 20 minutes after work. My husband starts his new job Tuesday pm so that will open up an opportunity to workout in the morning and being able to watch the news or listen to my music without having to wear earplugs so I don't wake him. That I will enjoy too. Bought myself a Britta water pitcher for work, hope to down one picture at work. I am also really trying to look at going organic and making some of my own foods. For today I made a salad and am using a really cool bowl that lets me keep it cool and it stores the add on's seperately from the spinach so it doesn't get so stale. I have my V8, I'm not a good vegetable eater and some clementines and almonds for snacks. Supper- now that will be hard. Hubby cooks supper so will just have to encourage him to cook healthier or I will have to cook my own. Tonight I bought some salmon so if he makes that with rice that should be a good meal. Portion control...that's gonna be hard. For today I'm optimistic, excited and happy that this will be the last time I will weigh....321 pounds at 5'9" my goal is to get to 175 as then, my BMI should be in the average range. 146', 1 pound at a time and I plan to be at that weight by next year...Feb 1st 2011. So there it is...it's out there for the world to see, even if no one else is reading my blog...yet....cul8r...Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment